Request a FREE Roof Survey
Commercial BASF Spray Foam Insulation
Spray Foam Insulation for car parks, farm buildings, shipping containers and boats.
Spray foam insulation for all commercial businesses.
Our commercial spray foam insulation systems are the perfect answer for small, medium and large sized firms looking for a competitive advantage in their insulating needs. Our insulating spray foam systems are versatile, and have many uses and applications for business and industry.
We help businesses achieve efficiency using environmentally responsible products that save money and reduce operating costs. Spray foam insulation is used to solve complex insulating problems in a variety of settings. From walls and roofs; to tanks, pipes, and machinery.
Click to find out more about what we specialise in:
Spray Foam Insulation provides effective warmth, moisture and fire proof protection to walls, ceilings and roofs.
Free Quote: 01489 874437
Call us today for your free no obligation quote!
Commercial Spray Foam Application
Our spray foam is applied directly to the breathable roofing membrane between timber rafters in tiled or slated pitched roofs. It can be applied to all wood, metal cladding and metal roofs.
BASF spray foam has a measured water vapour permeability and won’t compromise the performance of any breathable membrane. Spray Foam won’t dry out timbers and it minimises unwanted air leakage and air infiltration.
Roof diagram showing our breathable underlay
1. BASF insulation to achieve target U-value.
2. Vapour control layer.
3. Plasterboard and skim.
4. Unventilated air space.
5. Returned to insulated cavity stop at head of wall.
6. Breathable roof tile underlay.
Features and Benefits of Spray Foam
- Energy efficiency – the continuous spray leaves a minimal amount of surface area without insulation resulting in some cases, a 30% decrease in thermal transmission and an airtight building envelope of low permeability without the need for supplementary material.
- Sustainability – sustainable over the life span of the building, Spray Foam can even prolong the buildings life as it protects against premature deterioration of building materials.
- Design freedom – Spray Foam provides complete design freedom as the spray foam adapts to the shape of the substrate. The product is self-adhesive and stays fully bonded to the substrate, preventing any possible detachment, common with other types of insulation.
- Occupier comfort – for building occupiers, Spray Foam makes a significant contribution to a comfortable indoor climate by creating a draft free environment that prevents the infiltration of pollutants, toxins and allergens.
- Reliability – Spray Foam is only installed by trained professionals approved by BASF in the UK.
Spray Foam Offers Full Insulation
Foam Sprayers’ has successfully foamed over 350 commercial businesses over the past two years and has the training and experience to ensure your project is a success as well.
We apply on average a 2 inch layer of closed cell spray foam insulation to promote a full seal. The foam will offer a protective barrier from fire and moisture.
Why not get in touch today for a free no obligation quote.
In partnership with...
Foam Sprayers has undergone various performance tests. Certificates are available on request.
Request a FREE no obligation quote
Why not get in touch today and see how we can help you and your business.
Get in touch today for your free no obligation quote. Fill in our quote form and one of our friendly support staff will be in touch to discuss your specific needs and provide you with your free personalised survey and quotation.
You can contact us for your free quote using our contact form, or by phone or Email seven Days A Week. Thank you for visiting our website, we very much look forward to assisting you with your enquiry.
82 King Street
St Crispins Road
131-151 Great Titchfield St,